|My flæskesteg just out of the oven|
|Sliced Danish Flæskesteg. Photo: Jon Krogh|
|Danish flæskesteg. Photo: fru_green|
|Flæskesteg served the traditional Danish way. Photo: Nillerdk|
I invited two friends for a traditional dinner and served as we do during christmas, with pickled red cabbage and brown gravy. I served potatoes baked in the drippings from the roast.
Lækkert, as you would have in Denmark. Delicious!!
More pork dishes on Enjoy Food & Travel:
- Preparing pork rib: How to crack the crispy crackling code (December 6th 2011)
- Pork Curry Rogan Josh (September 12th 2010)
- Long roast peppery pork for Easter (April 9th 2009)
- Emergency - crispy cracklings on my pork rib! Call 820 30 200! (December 24th 2008)
- Barbeque pork chops with Ah-So sauce (March 11th 2007)