|We recommend Royal Geeenland lobster bisque as a decent alternative to home made soup, but it can never, ever replace it.....|
|Lobster bisque with marinated tiger prawns|
Another nice thing was that the package of Royal Greenland lobster bisque contained two separate portions, enough for a nice shot of soup for two. I added a little condensed milk for extra creaminess and taste, and garnished the soup with cooked tiger prawns marinated in garlic.
If you find the Royal Greenland lobster bisque (and likes this dish), we recommend this as a decent option to home made soup, but it can never, ever replace it.....
- Awesome and authentic creamy bisque garnished with lobster served at Legal Seafoods, Braintree MA (March 15th 2012)
- Crema de Langosta à la Knorr - much effort in order to get a good result! (October 17th 2009)
- Creamed lobster soup at Santa Maria in Sitges - a disappointment (June 29th 2008)
- Delicious lobster soup as served at Café Zeleste in Copenhagen (June 27th 2008)
- Exquisite Cape Rock lobster bisque enjoyed at Gramadoelas in Johannesburg (February 19th 2008)
This post contains information on products or specific brands. Our staff will ensure our readers that we have no commercial interests in, or are paid to promote these or other products, brands, or labels