|Italian toast - a delicious, easy and lazy meal perfect after a day work|
- Four slices of bread, toasted
- 6 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 4 thick slices of boiled ham
- Grated cheese, as much or little you crave for
- 8 tbsp ready made bechamel
|Two Italian toasts ready to be eaten|
|My choice of sauce. Photo: Barilla.no|
Place toast in the oven and bake until cheese is golden.
Serve immediately by itself or with a fresh salad.
More toasts and croques on Enjoy Food & Travel
- Quick Croque Monsieur à la Kavli (October 10th 2010)
- King crab on toast and a bottle of Moët (June 14th 2010)
- Croque at Le Cirio in Brussels (February 5th 2010)
This post contains information on products or specific brands. Our staff will ensure our readers that we have no commercial interests in, or are paid to promote these or other products, brands, or labels.