|Photo: Qatar Airlines at Manchester Airport by 54north|
|Duty free zone, Doha International Airport by RoB|
Lately, several international airlines has shown its interest, resulting in non-stop flights to Bangkok, New York and Islamabad.
Norwegian Air Shuttle is also operating seasonal flights from Oslo to Dubai.
Qatar Airways will operate five flights a week from Oslo to Doha. The airline belongs to the top 6 awarded five stars by Skytrax.
The others ares:
- Asiana Airlines, operating out from Incheon intl. airport in Seoul in South Korea.
- Singapore Airlines. The most established of the airlines given the highest score.
- Kingfisher Airlines – a new airline established in 2005, based in Bangalore India.
- Malaysia airlines – based in Kuala Lumpur
- Cathay Pacific, based in Hong Kong
View MARCH 2011: All non-stop flights from Oslo Airport in a larger map
Other similar stories:
- Delta launch direct flights Oslo - New York March 2011 (December 8th 2010)
- Non-stop Oslo New York with Scandinavian Airlines from March 2011 (October 22nd 2010)
- Move all long-haul flights to Oslo and Stockholm!! (March 11th 2010)
- New non-stop flight from Oslo to Bangkok (April 22nd 2009)