The Enjoy Food & Travel staff will enjoy a three week vacation from June 25th. It will be both business as well as pleasure, as we are traveling to Newcastle and will report back from Northumberland and Scotland. Otherwise, we will just enjoy the pleasant Norwegian summer.
The summer has arrived with pleasant warm weather and sun from clear skies, and we all look forward to a few weeks off, away from the city. The HQ will be our summer home by the coast. I do look forward to do some serious gardening.
This means that there will new stories on the site sporadically during the coming three weeks. We hope you will bear over with us and we will return with more stories on Enjoy Food & Travel from mid July!
Have a happy summer vacation!!
Stories from our summer home
- More perennial herbs in my country garden (May 5th 2010)
- Ingredients of a country lunch II - snails and meats (June 20th 2009)
- News from the herb garden – Ruccola pesto (July 15th 2008)
- Early fall by the coast (September 24th 2007)
- A countryside dinner - Saturday August 11th (August 18th 2007)